Marriott Bonvoy Adds Domes of Corfu, Autograph Collection to Its Sun-Drenched Portfolio in Greece.
Autograph Collection Hotels, Marriott Bonvoy’s diverse and dynamic portfolio of independent hotels championing individuality, welcomes Domes of Corfu, Autograph Collection, to its growing portfolio. Located on the sun-kissed shores of the turquoise Ionian Sea, the stunning hotel offers an exclusive, bohemian experience, bringing together world-class dining, serene wellness facilities, and family adventure.
Here are why Domes of Corfu, Autograph Collection is a must visit;
- The hotel is situated on the Greek island’s western coast, along the famous blue flag-awarded Glyfada beach.
- Only a 20-minute drive from Corfu International Airport and Old Town Corfu, a UNESCO World heritage site, guests have prime access to explore the very best of the island.
- The 233 guestroom hotel Bohemian style hotel provides private patio or veranda in each room.
- Domes of Corfu, Autograph Collection offers four different dining venues from Agora, a traditional Mediterranean restaurant, Frourio offering Italian-Greek fusion dishes, Psarotaverva which serves the freshest catch of the day, and Core Spianada, an open-air, multifunctional modernist approach to the ancient Greek gathering place.
- The resort’s KiEPOS Kids Club is an oasis for children between the ages of four months to 12 years where the multilingual qualified staff are trained to British OFSTED standards and guided by a custom, Montessori inspired programme of unique activities.
- Domes of Corfu features three pools with adult-only areas, and the award-winning Soma Spa for renewal through indigenous ancient rituals.
- The property reinvents hospitality with a set of unique concepts, including the ‘Haute Living Selection (HLS)’; a collection of ultra-luxe accommodations with bespoke offerings, concierge service, and a 24/7 lounge, where all-inclusive becomes all exclusive for privileged HLS guests only.
Domes of Corfu joins Domes Miramare, a Luxury Collection Resort, Corfu as the second property on the island of Corfu within Marriott Bonvoy portfolio. Guests can enjoy the advantages of Marriott Bonvoy’s award-winning travel program where members enjoy exclusive benefits including free Wi-Fi, member-only rates, and contactless experience with the Marriott Bonvoy Mobile app, achieve elite status recognition and earn points toward free nights at roughly 7,800 properties around the world and the more than 30,000 premium home rentals with every qualifying stay.