4 hotels in New York, 1 hotel in Bangkok, 2 hotels in Bali, and 2 hotels in Paris are among the most saved hotels for 'Wishlist hotels' once travel restrictions are eased.
The 'Most Saved Hotel List' was announced by TripAdvisor as part of the 2020 Travelers’ Choice Awards. These are the hotels that topped the travelers' list.
Top 25 Most Saved Hotels in the World
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore, Singapore
- Park Grand London Kensington, London, United Kingdom
- The Kayon Resort by Pramana Ubud, Indonesia
- Hotel Artemide, Rome, Italy
- H10 Madison, Barcelona, Spain
- The Venetian Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Novotel Paris Centre Gare Montparnasse, Paris, France
- Park Central Hotel New York, New York City, New York
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa, Seminyak, Indonesia
- Paris Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Hotel Signature St Germain des Pres, Paris, France
- Stewart Hotel, New York City, New York
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
- Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, New York City, New York
- Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun All Inclusive, Cancun, Mexico
- Pod 51 Hotel, New York City, New York
- Ikos Oceania, Nea Moudania, Greece
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, Oranjestad, Aruba
- Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, Cancun, Mexico
- Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand
- Park Grand Paddington Court, London, United Kingdom
- Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa, Kamala, Thailand
- Mandarava Resort and Spa, Karon Beach, Thailand
- AYADA Maldives, Maguhdhuvaa, Maldives
Although, travelers are not currently able to travel, we can see that a good number of them are already are chomping at the bit, and may well have saved your property as a stop on their itinerary once borders open.
Whether your property is on the list or not, right now is the time to start promoting what you've got and getting in touch with your future customers.