MCLEAN, Va. – Hilton (NYSE: HLT) was today named the highest ranked hospitality company on the list of the World’s Best Workplaces by Great Place to Work®, joining a group of 25 elite global companies recognized for high-trust, high-performing workplace cultures in 2017.
This is the second consecutive year that Hilton’s employees have placed the company’s workplace culture among the world’s best increasing the ranking to 9 from 17 last year.
“Together with our more than 360,000 Team Members across the globe, we’ve built a truly special culture at Hilton that’s all about exceptional hospitality,” said Christopher J. Nassetta, president and CEO, Hilton. “We know that our people are our greatest asset, and we are committed to showing them this same hospitality by creating an environment where they can thrive and be at their best every day. From back-of-house, to front desk, to our corporate offices – our Team Members are the heart of our success, and I’m incredibly proud of each and every one of them.”
Each year, Great Place to Work compiles the list based on global assessments, asking employees about their jobs, managers, coworkers, culture, opportunities for training and support for work/life balance. Hilton also ranked on 14 of Great Place to Work’s country lists in the past year, including number one rankings in Italy, Peru, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
Hilton consistently seeks opportunities to invest in its Team Members to help them feel more resilient, focused and optimistic about their work. Several of its leading career opportunities, benefits and rewards include:
- Thrive@Hilton, a new value proposition introduced in 2017 that helps Team Members evolve by creating space for inspiration, creativity and meaningful connections. Through new initiatives like building in time to recharge during the workday, sabbaticals, and modern tools for increasing recognition, Hilton enables Team Members to grow and flourish in body, mind and spirit
- Industry-leading benefits for all hourly and salaried Team Members, such as parental leave, adoption assistance and GED assistance programs.
- Exclusive travel discounts and perks for Team Members, families and friends through the company’s Go Hilton Travel Programs.
- Ongoing and annual appreciation programs that enable guests, peers and managers to recognize Team Members at all levels.
- Time and monetary resources that empower Team Members to support their environments and local communities.
- Ongoing learning and development resources that help Team Members plan and manage their careers and develop new skills.
Visit the career website here